terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012

1ST GRADE B - TEXT IN THE SIMPLE PAST.

Last week I went to the mall with my family to Celebrate Father's Day I found her and my nephews I had never seen and especially my older sister. In the end it was great to have rediscovered my family again !

GABRIELLA LEAL 1º Be

Last weekend I went to the supermarket with my gramma and my aunt. Was very good!
Then back to house and organizeed purchases and I went sleep.

Veronica Maria 1º B

Last weekend I was
On the street and I found my friends.
I talked to them very mach
I was waiting a girl
but she didn't leave home.

ECTOR VINICIUS 1° B

Last week I went to the of my sister's husband's father, I spent the afternoon with my family to celebrate father's day, it was really nice there, I ate too much, then I went home and sat,it was a very tiring day

RAFAEL LEAL 1ºB

last week I went to camaragibe when  I  got  I met (with) my friends Isabela and thaynna we went to the ice cream. It was very good and then we went home because was getting late   

CAMILA BATISTA 1ºB

Last week I went to my aunt´s house and then I went to eat strauberry, 
ice cream ! IT was very tasty


        BRENDA ARRUDA 1ºB


At the end of  last week, I woke up early and went for a walk with my family, we went to the cinema, watched a (movil) very cool move, "The ice Age" after we went to my grandparent's home and we talked over all afternoon!

MAYARA SIMONE 1ºB

Last week  I went to my friends to go to the ice cream shop. getting there I took ice cream and we played a lot out the ice cream parlor we went straight home because it was getting too late.

ISABELA OLIVEIRA 1ºB



Last week I watched a very interesting film, after I  studied geography, I observed different maps,I got differents knowledge after. I read a text in english I translated it and it was a brilliant day. I wrote a letter with various verses that expressed my deep feelings.

RAYANE SOARES 1ºB


Last week I went to the cinema with my cousin there a saw many interestING films, and I bought many popcorn. I spoke with many funny people. And we brought many popcorns to my family.

ELIZ DE ANDRADE 1º B


On saturday (af) last week, I went in (to) Camaragibe and talked with my friends. Last sunday I stayed home with my family and it was very good, because my best friend was at my house and we laughed a lot. I also studied History and did my school work.

ELISA JOAQUIM 1° B


Yesterday when arrived from school I went to my friend's home. There I met other friends,we went to the snack bar. Later I went home and I watched one movie with my brother.

Talita Rocha 1° B

Last week I went to spend father`s day with my father. It was cool because we  gone the beach , and my father had said me that this father´s day was the best he ever had.

YURI JOSÉ 1°B 


Last week I went to my aunt's home, there I met cousins. We watched the movie  "The name of the Rose" recomended by "SSA",my mother and I returned home and we waited  my father and my sister that arrived from a trip.

Niédja 1° B

Last Weekend I played video game when left I ran on the square with (my) brother after I went to the aamusement park played  and in a rand toy after I ate and it was the end.    

ERIKSON LUAN 1ºB

Last week I went to the mall with  my sister and we went to the movies we watched a film that was pretty cool and when the movie ended we went walking and we bought a blouse for my mother. 


Aniele Bispo 1ºB

yesterday I went to the cinema with my friend I watched the film Troia and I ate porcorn and I drank juice it was funny after I returned (to) home and I talked to my sister I made a delicius chocolate cake and after I slept.

Doralice lizandra 1ºB

I went to the shopping,
I met my father and my sister,
they told me they went to a
 clothing store and had bought 
clothes for me.

Manuela Lima 1º B

Yesterday I played football
I score two goals,
I dribled my friend Stanley
and I scored the goal,
I liked much
and go (went) back my house.

Emerson Gomes 1ºB

Last weekend,
I went to a party with my cousins,
then  we went to an amusement park and
then home.
The next day,we did not want to get
out of bed,so tired that we were.

Edson Alexandre 1ºB

I the last week saturday , went walk with my mather are with my brother , tired in order to august of ritms . And arrive home late , and also tired watch television .

Willyane Rodrigues 1°B

Yesterday when I went home from school I went to take"açai" in the bowl; when I asked two "açais" for a trip and the other to the moment and he gave me two for a trip.

Isabelly Claudino 1°B

Last week was my birthday I spent the day on the side of the people I love it was a beautiful day. (very much) I talked  very much and I joked a lot with my friends at night I had a very funny party was pretty much over everything. it passed very fast

Larissa Ribeiro - 1º B


Last saturday I went to the  beach I slept at house I came home I got tired I played football . I got tired took a bath and slept.

Marcos Vinicius  - 1ºB


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário