terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2012

1ST GRADE D - TEXT IN THE SIMPLE PAST.

I went with my mother to the two brothers we saw interesting animals we talked and then I drew some animals  KATHARINA ANA

Last week i and my brother went to play soccer at codominium Alvorada, it was very good the game, i and he received complimet from the couch
MAYKON REIS

I went the shopping on my birthaday with friends , we watched one film very good, we plaed, catd , smiled very much afte wewent, home a tnight we went to a pizza place with my family.
CLAUDIA GOUVEIA

I trought of you I cried for you and you never gave me to say chanse how great my for you .
BEATRIZ CABRAL

I and my mather went in o huge bookstore getting there i met old friends of school the people discussed about the book that i bought go back all toge ther and we decided pass the afternoon reading.
THIAGO ASSIS

last week, i went to the doctor, i saw persans that , i didn't see for a long time, i went to , doctor with my mather , when go back , on of sath i talked very much i bought some stuff and went in the direction of my house.
GABRYELLA MARINHO

Sunday i went with friends, we spent the afternoon together having, fun.
It was very good because.
We had no see for a time, then when it was in the evening I went to my nome.
MARIA CAROLINA

Last ( Extamente)  week on Saturday I went to church with my friends and on Sunday I went to Mirabilandia Park with My Family.
RAELLEN SANTOS

Last week I went to the churc with my grandmother, aunts, cousins etc. Over there we prayed and we thanks for all that god did on our lives, we had fun very much because was close our brothers and we sayed to the priest that went back to France.
STEPHANIE RIBEIRO

While watched movie remembered of you, remembered of hugs,of conversations that a day talked with  you,of good  moments that to his sid was today dreamed with you the worse was wake and see that  only a dream.
SABRINA ALBUQUERQUE

Week last was to the cinema, it i attend an film very funny, were celebrate birthday of our friend Claudi, singing happy birthday for she and all were in room cinema sang together.
SÉRGIO LUIZ

Leest week going to the shopping with friends,talkend played and going to the cinema.atlend the movie well interesting, returned eearly home enjoyed and passed in the ice ream parlour, it was great.
Camila Lima



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário