quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2012

                              3º   ANO A

If I have a car, I will travel.
If I had a car, I would travel. 
If I had had a car, (I WOULD HAVE TRAVELED) If had traveled.
Students: Anna Claudia e André Felipe.

If my father leaves, I will go .the beach
If had boot,Iwould play
If had had flu, Iwouldn´t have going (GONE) the beach 
Students: Rafael Ribeiro e Álesson Cássio (2,5)

if i have a pen, i will write a book
if i had a pen , i would wrote (write) a book
if i had had a pen , i would have written a book
Students : Alberto Brito,e João Gabriel (2,5)

if I have a ball I will play footbal
If I had a ball I would play footbal
If I had had a ball I would have played footbal
students: Rodolffo Myller and Rodrigo Abreu (3,0)

If my mother let I will go to the shopping
If I (HAD) car I would travel
If I had (HAD)  patience I would have passed
Students: Marcella Peixoto and Dayza Tavares. (2,0)

If I have ball I will (PLAY) football
If I had ball I wOuld play football
If I had ball I could playing Football E 1,5
Students: Edvaldo Augusto and Fillipe Gomes

if you heat ice, it melts 
if you m(n)eed me, you can call me at home 
if i got a pay rise, i would buy a new car 
Renato Mendes and  Raianny Gercina  (falta tipo 3) 2,0

If I Win a car, I Will drive it.
If you studied, you would pass in selection.
If I had had house, I Would have gone for she
only Alisson Rodrigo. 3,0

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário